Anti-inflammation new drug screening models of EnoGene
Anti-hepatitis new drug screening models
- Rat hepatitis model induced by D-galactosamine (D-Gal)
- Mouse hepatitis model induced by concanavalin A (Con A)
- Mouse hepatitis model induced by carbon tetrachloride (CCl4)
Anti- nephritis new drug screening models
- Rat nephrotic syndrome model induced by adriamycin (ADR)
- Rat progressive passive Heymann nephritis model (ppHN)
- Rat nephrotic model induced by bovine serum albumin (BSA)
- Rat active Heymann nephritis (AHN) model established by injecting i.p. renal cortex homogenate and Freund ' s complete adjuvant
Anti-arthritic new drug screening models
- Rat arthritis model induced by Freund's complete adjuvant(CFA)
- Rat arthritis model induced by type II collagen
- Anti-pneumonia drug screening model
- Mouse pneumonia model induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS)
- Immunomodulatory drug screening models
- The experienced technicians can complete the projects in the shortest time.
- Provide the most reliable and comprehensive data timely during the experiments.
- Guarantee the model stable and reliable by biochemical test and pathological examination during the model establishment.
- Evaluate more objectively the effect of drugs by quantitative analysis of the pathological injury score.
- Help the clients to further study the drug mechanisam by providing the services of relevant WB, IHC, ELISA and cytokine analysis.
- EnoGene successfully completed a project of 16 anti-hepatitis drugs activity screening and succeeded in obtaining 1 candidate drug which was confirmed to develop further preclinical research.